Why choose acupuncture?
Millions of people have found acupuncture to be a better solution than drugs or surgery. With a 3,000 year history, acupuncture successfully addresses chronic ailments and manages pain.
Acupuncture is also an extraordinary preventative healthcare plan for any person. It is one thing to treat disease, but our goal is to maintain excellent health on a daily basis. Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine are key in maintaining a healthy lifestyle ongoing so we can reduce the occurence of disease.
Acupuncture is a safe, painless alternative for treating:
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, back pain and carpal tunnel
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Gynecological problems including infertility, PMS & irregular menstrual cycles
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia and stress
- And many more physical, emotional and neurological issues
At Remember to Breathe Health Center, we are dedicated to bringing health and healing to our patients. Our licensed acupuncturist has over 12 years of experience in the field.
Call Nicole and set up a free consultation: 619-224-1190
Have you visited our NEW
$10 1/2 hour acupuncture appointments once a week in our Community Room
We also have classes and workshops
throughout the year on varying topics related to health & alternative medicine
*Click on "Practitioners" to get more details